Anthropologie, be the hot boss, blue jeans, Casual, clean clothes, clothing, cut above the rest, denim, fashion, Jeans, kate heimann, kate heimann style, leg pants, look du jour, nautical trend, personal fashion, shopping, straight leg, style, Trousers, wearing white, white clothing, white jeans, white on white, white pants, white trend
On my recent visit to Anthropologie, I found these amazing relaxed fit white jeans. Not only were they on sale, but they fit this season’s trend perfectly! I realized that although white on white may not be practical for me, as mentioned in the Be the “Hot Boss” blog I wrote last week, I can still make the trend work for my lifestyle. Good news is you can too! :) After finding these babies I decided that I need to share my new love for white pants with everyone! I really loved the style of the pants but I would have to either cuff or hem the bottoms, so in the end I decided they weren’t perfect for me. Alas, I am still in search of my perfect white pants for this season. Have you found your perfect white pants? If so, please do share! :)
Why I love white pants:
1. They instantly make you look sophisticated – clean clothes with straight lines in general make you look a cut above the rest.
2. In a world of black and blue jeans, white quietly speaks of your fashion courage to challenge the norm.
3. One of the easiest ways to work the summertime nautical trend is wearing white and blue. White pants + blue top = easy peasy summertime breezy!
Check out my new favorite white pant picks:
- Trend Alert: White Out (fabsugar.com)
- Be the “Hot Boss” (wearinla.com)
- White On White Crime (peopleofwalmart.com) *don’t be this person!*